Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

End Of Life Choice Referendum

The End of Life Choice Act 2019 in New Zealand is a law that seeks to give people with a terminal illness the option of requesting assisted dying. ACT New Zealand MP David Seymour entered it into the member's bill ballot on 14 October 2015. Personally if I was the legal age to vote I wouldn't vote at all and I have a hunch many other New Zealanders might be like that to, I see it as cruel but also see it as a big asset and I don't think I could decide between both sides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about